Batesville High School will hold its 2020 graduation ceremony Friday, July 10, at Pioneer Stadium. The ceremony, delayed from its original date due to coronavirus concerns, will begin at 8 p.m.
Because of the COVID-19 guidelines, the school is asking that all people attending to wear masks. Other guidelines will include:
- Social distancing of six feet.
- Family households may sit together but a six feet distance should still be maintained between other family groups and individuals.
- Bleacher seating will used every-other-row.
- Audiences will sit on both sides of the bleachers and in the east endzone, as well as stand around the fenced area or east endzone. Lawn chairs will be allowed to sit in the east endzone or around the fenced area.
- And graduates will sit in the west end of the football field.
Parking will be available on the northwest corner of the stadium grass lots and all parking lots. The stadium will open at 6:30 p.m.
Get up-to-date local and regional news along with the latest sports and weather every weekday morning by listening to Gary B. on Ozark Newsline, broadcast from the First Community Bank Newsroom on Arkansas 103.3. White River Now updates are also aired weekday mornings on 93 KZLE, Outlaw 106.5, and 99.5 Hits Now. Have a news tip or event to promote? Email White River Now at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Add don’t forget to download the White River Now mobile app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
For more local news and info from White River Now, head to our home page.